1.E & E Tire Co.
152 Riverside Ave
Tire Recap, Retread & RepairAuto Oil & LubeTire DealersBrake Repair
Two good stories from E&E in the past couple of weeks. First, my wife went to get her snow tires put on. She left home early and got to E&E around 7:00am ... she was first and nobody else was there ye
2.Noyes Automotive & Tire
777 Pine St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairMufflers & Exhaust Systems More Info
919 Shelburne Rd
Tire DealersWheels-Aligning & BalancingWheels
We were in from out of town and had a slow leak. I figured it was a nail in the tread and they looked at it and found it was in the sidewall so they could not fix it and they did not have the right ti
4.Vermont Tire And Service
1877 Williston Rd
Tire Recap, Retread & RepairAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Accessories
We have proudly been servicing Central and Northern Vermont for over 30 years. Our knowledgeable staff is committed to giving our customers the best experience possible; delivering service and value t
5.Great Northern Automotive and Tire , Inc
246 Main St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Inspection Stations & Services
6.Commercial Truck Tires Repair
15 Holmes Rd
7.Partner Tire & Service
69 Creek Farm Plz Ste 1
Wheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-AutomotiveAutomobile Inspection Stations & ServicesAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Diagnostic Service
A dependable place for service. Excellent mechanics, responsive. You won't make a mistake relying on these guys.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.