Serving the Burlington area. Call ADT Medical Alert MonitoringSchedule An Appointment Today
1.Alarmguard Security Inc
1103 Norwalk St
Security Control Systems & MonitoringFire Alarm SystemsSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsFire Protection Equipment & Supplies
After living out in the Midwest for 8 years with terrible service from ADT, we moved to Greensboro and went with Alarmguard, a local company. They service is leaps and bounds above what we received w
2.Alert Patrol Security Guard & Protection Services
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsAdult EducationBusiness & Vocational SchoolsSecurity Guard & Patrol Service
Security School 5% off new enrollment
Great Service!! Security Guard were professional and provided quality service. I will definitely use your service again.
3.ADT Security Services
Security Control Systems & MonitoringMedical AlarmsFire Alarm SystemsSmoke Detectors & Alarms
Oh how I wish there was a lower rating I could give. I did not realize I was dealing with a subcontractor for ADT and the past week has been a nightmare. The installer knocked out my phone and interneMore Nearby Locations »
4.T&S Fire and Security, Inc.
3025 Randleman Rd
Security Control Systems & MonitoringAccess Control SystemsSafety ConsultantsIndustrial Consultants
The employees of T and S Fire and Security provide our customers with leading edge technology in the areas of fire alarm, fire suppression and security systems.Restaurant Kitchen Hood Cleaning On-Site
5.ABF/Sentry Watch Inc
1705 Holbrook St
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesMedical AlarmsSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
Providing Protection With Commercial & Residential Local Monitoring, Sales Installation & Repair Of Security Systems, Burglar Alarms, Fire And Smoke Alarms, Copper Theft Solutions, Access Control, Dig
6.Piedmont Fence IncServing the Burlington, NC area
Security Control Systems & MonitoringFence-Sales, Service & ContractorsFence RepairGates & Accessories
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
Monitored Security Systems Packages Customer monitoring centers help protect the people and things you value most, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. There is a comprehensive network of six interconnected
Serving the Burlington area. Call For An ADT Starter Kit - $49*Call Now For A Free Quote
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.