UNC Regional Physicians
High Point, NC, 27262
1.Elliott, Robert T MD
1234 Huffman Mill Rd
Physicians & Surgeons
1155 Huffman Mill Rd
3.Robert M Ricks DDS
294 E Davis St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
4.David Anthony Roberts, DDS
408 Burlington Ave
5.Robert L. Stutts III, DMD
200 E Wendover Ave
DentistsCosmetic DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
6.Wheless, Robert L DDS
1400 Front St
7.Knox, Robert DDS
1591 Yanceyville St
Certified by American Board of Periodontology
Palladium Primary Care
3750 Admiral Dr, High Point, NC, 27265
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future