8301 Whitley Rd, Watauga, TX, 76148
700 Creekview Dr
No Internet Heading Assigned
2.Gerald Seeton Construction Inc
300 E Kennedale Pkwy
Utility ContractorsGeneral ContractorsHome BuildersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
3.Gerald's Auto Sales
3621 Mansfield Hwy
New Car DealersUsed Car Dealers
4.Gerald Auto Sales II
4416 South Fwy
Used Car Dealers
A generous person will prosper;whoever refreshes others will be refreshed.I had a exhaust problem on my truck right after I purchased it from Gerald Auto and they took care of it at no cost. God Bless
5.Dr. Gerald L Ray, DO
501 E Broad St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Emergency MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
6.Gerald Attorney Bates At Law
3200 Riverfront Dr Ste 204
AttorneysGeneral Practice AttorneysLitigation Support Services
7.Stephenson Jr, Gerald R, MD
1500 S Main St
Physicians & Surgeons
Serving the Burleson area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.