Serving the Bunker Hill area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today!
1.Main Street Groomers
405 W Main St
Pet GroomingPet TrainingPet Specialty Services
2.Got Grass, VA LLC.
Po Box 759
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal ServiceLawn MowersLawn Maintenance
3.Logan Repairs & Maintenance
Home ImprovementsHome Repair & MaintenanceMobile Home Repair & ServiceProperty Maintenance
If you need anything done, call these guys. They gave a very reasonable price, cleaned everything up from the downed tree and hauled it all off, even the leaves.
4.David's Small Engine Repair
61 Villa Dr
Engine Rebuilding & ExchangeLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSharpening ServiceHardware Stores
I have 17 years exp in small engine repair. I can repair starters, starter rope repair, sharpen chainsaw chain, sharpen mower blades, change oil, tune ups, belt replacement, tire repair, mower deck re
5.Cedar Run Pet Resort
2551 Middleway Pike
Pet Sitting & Exercising ServicesPet GroomingPet Boarding & KennelsKennels
Hi, my name is Jean Jenkins. I'm partners with my daughter-in-law, Kate Jenkins. We opened Cedar Run Pet Resort together in June 2006 for several reasons. I work part-time at the National Institutes o
9957 Winchester Ave
7.Dan Ryan Builders Inc
9 Calvert Cir
Altering & Remodeling ContractorsDrywall ContractorsGarages-Building & RepairingKitchen Planning & Remodeling Service
Toro at The Home Depot
www.HomeDepot.com/Lawn-Mowers Save on Walk Behind & Riding Mowersat The Home Depot. Shop Online Now.
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.