1.Planned Parenthood - Las Vegas East Health Center
3300 E Flamingo Rd
Birth Control Information & ServicesAbortion ServicesFamily Planning Information CentersHealth & Welfare Clinics
Visit the Planned Parenthood health clinic for men and women in Las Vegas, NV for the day after pill, abortion procedures, pregnancy resources, family planning, STD treatment, and birth control.
3220 E Flamingo Rd
Birth Control Information & ServicesAbortion ServicesClinicsFamily Planning Information Centers
3.Pregnancy Care Center
2636 Highway 95 Ste 14
Abortion AlternativesBirth Control Information & ServicesFamily Planning Information CentersPregnancy Counseling
4.Needles Health Dept
1406 Bailey Ave Ste D
Family Planning Information CentersCounty & Parish GovernmentGovernment OfficesBirth Control Information & Services
5.Lake Havasu OB/GYN Care
2130 Mesquite Ave Unit 100
Lake Havasu City,AZ
Physicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyFamily Planning Information CentersPhysicians & Surgeons
1960 Mesquite Ave Ste D
Lake Havasu City,AZ
Abortion AlternativesSocial Service OrganizationsPregnancy CounselingFamily Planning Information Centers
7.Las Vegas Maternity & Newborn Photography
2357 Rue Royale St
Children's Party Planning & EntertainmentFamily Planning Information CentersPhotography & VideographyBaby Accessories, Furnishings & Services
Magen Morris — 5 star Went to Stephanie for my newborn photos, she did a great job! I called a few weeks before I delivered to ask about prices and I was surprised that she remembered me almost a mont
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.