1.Firestone Complete Auto Care
3774 Buford Dr
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Diagnostic Service
Firestone Complete Auto Care is a full-service auto maintenance and repair shop offering a large & affordable selection of tires, convenient hours & locations for car repair, tire replacement, brake sMore Nearby Locations »
3225 Sardis Church Rd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceWheelsAuto Oil & Lube
Tires Plus Total Car Care is a total car care service center, including all repairs and maintenance. Over 500 locations to choose from and we guarantee all of our work and everything we do. We don?t wMore Nearby Locations »
3567 Buford Dr
From the leading performance tires and off-road tires to a wide selection of custom wheels, the local Discount Tire store in Buford, GA is sure to have what you're looking for.More Nearby Locations »
4.Flat Out Auto Accessories
4345 Buford Dr
WheelsTire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAutomobile Accessories
5.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
3250 Sardis Church Rd
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeMore Nearby Locations »
3774 Buford Dr
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Air Conditioning EquipmentAuto Transmission
7.Suburban Tire Co
4600 S Lee St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
These guys are very honest. They do not service you if you do not need it. A++++ all the way. Would go back again and again.
$0 Down Auto Financing
www.AutoCreditExpress.com Low Payment Options, up to $35,000.Bad Credit Approval, Drive Same Day
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.