Call A Pro
Serving the Buffalo area.
1.Asap Mobile Locksmiths
Locks & LocksmithsKeysLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Our locksmiths are equipped with fully-stocked mobile lock shops, to help solve any lock or locksmith problem you may have. Our locksmiths are able to solve your lock problems quickly & efficiently. O
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
When I called Local Locksmith I got Professional and reasonable prices. Knows their stuff and provides a great service. Will request them for sure.
3.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
Finding a locksmith without shady business practices is like finding a needle in a haystack. However, Tom and his business are truly just that! I moved into my new condo a few months ago and kept sl
4.American Locksmith Service Erie County
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmith Referral ServiceLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
These Locksmith Company are awesome. I grabbed the wrong set of keys on my way out the house on a Sunday and didn't realize it until I closed my door (locked from the inside). I was able to open my se
5.Hamburg Recovery & Towing
4529 Camp Rd
Locks & LocksmithsJunk DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTire Recap, Retread & Repair
Hamburg Recovery & Towing has been providing the excellence in Towing, Lockout Services, Jump Starts, Tire Changing in the Hamburg, NY and surrounding areas. The care put into their work and only hone
6.American Locksmith Service Dauphin County
KeysLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingLocksmith Referral Service
Great speedy Locksmith service and price is best around! I know as this is not and will not be my last.
Locksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & LocksmithsLocksmith Referral Service
No one wants to be in the situation where they need to call a locksmith, American Local Locksmith are the guys to call. I've had a lockout and a broken lock at 2 different locations, and both times Am
Asap Mobile Locksmiths
Buffalo, NY, 14217 Emergency Service
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.