Call A Pro
Serving the Buffalo area. Open 24/7. Immediate response.For all your electrical needs.
1.Jl Services Inc
26 Harvard Ct
2.J & L Ice Service
Ice-Wholesale & Manufacturers
3.J & L Ice Service
33 Bryant St
4.J L Auto Body Shop
3229 Bailey Ave
Auto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Body Repairing & Painting
5.J & L Wholesale
1133 Hertel Ave
Tax Return Preparation
6.J & L Auto Repair
1127 Hertel Ave
No Internet Heading Assigned
My van had a horrible ratling sound do to the muffler. Apparently it was broke and needed to be replaced completely as said by other places. I went to JL for a second opinion and they did the job rig
7.J & L Plastics
30 Dyke Rd
Plastics-Finished-Wholesale & ManufacturersPlastics-Fabricating, Finishing & DecoratingPlastics-Fabrics, Film, Sheets, Rods, Etc-Producers
Serving the Buffalo area. Call eLocal Electricians 24/7.Talk To A Local Electrician Today.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.