GEICO Insurance Agent
3835 Mckinley Pkwy Ste 2, Buffalo, NY, 14219
1.Goldstein, Robert M
237 Main St
2.Goldstein Ackerhalt & Pletcher
70 Niagara St
AttorneysLegal Service Plans
3.Goldstein, Brian A
350 Main St
4.Goldstein Bulan & Chiari Attys
14 Lafayette Sq Ste 1440
AttorneysGeneral Practice Attorneys
5.Edith S Goldstein Mrs Atty
14 Lafayette Sq
6.Goldstein, Robert A
298 Main St
AttorneysCriminal Law AttorneysFamily Law AttorneysLabor & Employment Law Attorneys
1280 Main St
Counseling ServicesMental Health Services
Serving the Buffalo area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.