A C Desert Electric, Inc.
22238 N 90th Ave, Peoria, AZ, 85383 Fast And Affordable Service For Commercial, Residential And Industrial. More InfoPREFERRED
1.Best Electrician Pros
Top quality service! I got worried cause the lights in my house started flickering and buzzing, thought it might be something with the wiring. Called them to get an estimate and they said it was more
Always call them when I need any electrical thing done around my house. I recommend them to everyone, and so far I haven't heard any complaints. Please keep up the good word!
3.Dougs Electrical Services
8228 N 19th Ave Apt 406
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Stop. Look no further. Doug is the guy you want.I replaced a blown breaker only to find the main breaker would not re-engage......on a Saturday mid-morning. After phone a couple of other electrician
4.Benson SystemsServing the Buckeye, AZ area
ElectriciansCleaning ContractorsFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesAutomatic Fire Sprinklers-Residential, Commercial & Industrial
We have a complete Service and Repair Division that can handle any repair request, 24/7. We have very qualified technicians on call around the clock to respond to your needs. We offer complete service
5.George Brazil Plumbing & Electrical
3830 S 38th St
ElectriciansBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialAir Conditioning Equipment & SystemsPlumbers
Click for Coupon
Fast, friendly, efficient service GUARANTEED!Free flowing water makes our lives easier, safer and more comfortable. It's a commodity we take for granted until something goes wrong. Anyone who's experi
6.Minuteman Home Services LLCServing the Buckeye, AZ area
ElectriciansAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsWater HeatersAir Conditioning Service & Repair
Jessica was great at getting all the necessary invitation and documentation to get the process started. I soon thereafter had a great conversation with Merrill, then had work started that very day.
7.Call A Pro
ElectriciansWater Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceFire & Water Damage Restoration
Had a really great experience with this company, called they sent someone out that same day, told me my problem (and of course it was a big job) so they returned the next day to fix, and it is all don
A Quality Electric
12620 N Cave Creek Rd, Phoenix, AZ, 85022
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.