A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
1.Beaumont At Bryn Mawr
601 N Ithan Ave
Nursing & Convalescent HomesRest HomesAssisted Living FacilitiesResidential Care Facilities
Located in Bryn Mawr, Pa., Beaumont at Bryn Mawr is a full-service retirement community providing residential and health services. It is owned and governed by the residents in the form of a nonprofit
2.Regina Nursing Center
550 E Fornance St
Nursing & Convalescent HomesHomes-Institutional & AgedAssisted Living FacilitiesRehabilitation Services
We are very excited to be able to introduce you to the Regina Nursing Center, located in Norristown, Pennsylvania. For more than 50 years, we have provided comprehensive and skilled medical care. Our
3.ManorCare Health Services at Mercy Fitzgerald
600 S Wycombe Ave
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityNursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Intermediate Care FacilityOccupational Therapists
ManorCare Health Service's skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers offer post-acute services for those transitioning from hospital to home. This specialized quality care helps shorten or eliminateMore Nearby Locations »
4.Arden Courts of King of Prussia
620 W Valley Forge Rd
King Of Prussia,PA
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living FacilitiesRetirement CommunitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
Arden Courts is exclusively designed for persons diagnosed with memory loss such as Alzheimer’s & other dementias. Our professionally trained staff concentrates on timed and varied programs & life skiMore Nearby Locations »
5.Bryn Mawr Extended Care Center
956 E Railroad Ave
Nursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityRest Homes
Brighten at Bryn Mawr is a nursing and rehabilitation center that offers medical care and support services for senior citizens. It features spacious rooms and multiple dining and activity areas. The c
773 E Haverford Rd
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living Facilities
7.Rosemont Presbyterian Village
404 Cheswick Pl
Assisted Living FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityRest Homes
Assisted Living Costs
www.Caring.com/Assisted_Living 12+ Facilities Near You.Compare Pictures, Pricing, Options.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.