Call A Pro
Serving the Bryan area. More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Very, very pleased. John changed the locks on a new apartment. He was on time, did not try and up-sell me, and worked quickly. He is an honest man, and I appreciate the quick, reliable service.Call
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
called American Local Locksmith because my lock had become somewhat corroded... Keys were not fitting in easily. A receptionist answered the phone and promised a call back from the locksmith within a
3.Temple Towing, Inc.Serving the Bryan, TX area
TowingAuto Repair & ServiceTowing EquipmentTruck Wrecking
At Temple Towing, we've been serving Central Texas and Long Range towing since 1982. Our towing company has state-of-the-art trucks with all the right equipment to complete your emergency service need
500 Sulphur Springs Rd
Locks & LocksmithsKeysSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingHardware Stores
DON"T USE THEM. If they make a mistake, you have to pay them to fix their mistake. If you use them a couple of times and everything goes OK, then you will think I am crazy. But the first time the
1519 Ursuline Ave
TowingTruck WreckingLocks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
I'm glad they were there for me they were fast, reasonable & courteous. Hope i never break down again, I would use them again & recommend them to my friends. Thanks Garcia Towing.
2216 Texas Ave S
Locks & LocksmithsHealth & Fitness Program ConsultantsPersonal Fitness TrainersExercise & Physical Fitness Programs
9Round is a fun and effective 30 minute kickboxing style fitness circuit with no class times and a personal trainer. Workouts change daily, and you can come as often as you like! All memberships inclu
7.Locksmith College Station
3975 Hwy 6
Locks & Locksmiths
Serving the Bryan area. Cheap Affordable Locksmith Nearby.Call Now & Enter Your Zip Code!
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.