DW's Lawn Service
Serving the Brusly area. Top-Rated Landscaper & GardenerReview & Hire With Confidence Now!
1.Kyle's Lawn & Landscape LLC
17830 Sotile Dr
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape Contractors
Here at Kyle's Lawn Care, we strive to provide affordable, dependable, and high quality service while getting to know the needs of you the client and the needs of your lawn or landscape. Our goal is m
2.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
3.Pro Lawn & Pool Maintenance, LLC
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSwimming Pool Repair & ServicePressure Washing Equipment & Services
Pro Lawn & Pool Maintenance LLC is a full service for all your lawn & swimming pool needs. We offer free estimates & are Licensed & Insured. Commercial & Residential. We offer lawn maintenance, leaf r
4.Sears Appliance Repair - Lawn Mowers
Click for Coupon
Sears Home Services has over 6,000 expert technicians providing both product maintenance and repair solutions. Our technicians are industry trained, well-respected and will help keep your products run
5.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
6.Outback Lawn Works
32842 Kirbywood Dr
Complete lawn maintenance, spring/fall clean-ups, mulching, shrub trimming
7.Lines and Stripes, LLC
Lawn MaintenancePressure Washing Equipment & ServicesParking Lot Maintenance & MarkingPower Washing
Lines and Stripes did an excellent job on our grocery parking lot. I was pleasantly surprised when I drove up to work and noticed the detail and professionalism of the job. Art was very thorough and
Serving the Brusly area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.