Serving the Brunswick area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today!
1.Another Landscape Company Inc
1835 Old Jesup Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsNursery & Growers Equipment & Supplies
My business relationship as president of a large condo association with Another Landscaping Company has been superior.They are very receptive to our needs and their cooperation in fulfilling our lands
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
2571 Sidney Lanier Dr
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control Equipment & SuppliesTermite Control
THE ORKIN SERVICE DIFFERENCE When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
3.Jackson Tree Service
Stump Removal & GrindingLawn MaintenanceTree ServiceLandscaping & Lawn Services
We specialize In Cutting Trees In Close Place and Limbs Hanging Over Houses, Trim & Clean Up, Stump Grinding & Removal, Remove, Over 10 Years Experience, Licensed, Insured, Insurance Claims, Cut. 24 h
4.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
5.Buck's Tree & Lawn Service
Tree ServiceLawn MaintenanceStump Removal & Grinding
1780 Perry Lane Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
excellent professional care reasonable prices
7.Sheppard and A Half Lawn Service
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape Contractors
www.smithlawnmaintenance.net 13245 Atlantic Boulevard,, Jacksonville, FL 32225 Take The Stress Out Of Lawn Care.Lawn, Garden, & Landscaping Pros.
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.