1515 Tillman Ave, Brunswick, GA, 31520
1.Morrison Dental Associates
114 Altama Connector
You don't get service like this very often anymore! My niece, who has special needs, woke up with a swollen jaw. From the first phone call to schedule an evaluation, to our subsequent referral to t
2.Drs Myers And Hartnett DDS
46 Professional Dr
DentistsCosmetic DentistryDental HygienistsImplant Dentistry
Visit our website
I had lower dentures put in two years ago and I tried everything to keep them in, it was the most frustrating thing I was going through, until I saw a advertisement about implants! I took the sedat
3.Wommack Michael G. DMD
2900 Glynn Ave
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
G. MICHAEL WOMMACK, DMD
4.Hooper Jason T DMD
1401 Fountain Park Cir
Physicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryDentistsClinicsEndodontists
1515 Tillman Ave
6.Golden Isles Dental Associates
25 Coral Park Way
DentistsCosmetic DentistryPediatric DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
7.Coastal Periodontics Pc
2925 Player St
Dr. Norris's practice provides a variety of surgical services for the treatment of periodontal issues. We pride ourselves on the fact that we are very conservative in our treatment recommendations and
ADT® Official Sales
www.adt.com Call For 24/7 Security & MonitoringCall Now For a Free Quote
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future