Family Heating Cooling & Electrical Inc
Serving the Bruce Township area.
1.Joe Pizik Electric Inc
375 Oliver Dr
ElectriciansSmoke Detectors & AlarmsSpas & Hot Tubs-Repair & ServiceGenerators
2.Supreme Electric Service LLC
70218 Karen St
As a full service electrical contractor, Supreme Electric installs, maintains, and repairs residential and commercial wiring systems. Supreme Electric offers free, up front estimates with very competi
3.Family Heating Cooling & Electrical Inc
ElectriciansHeating Equipment & SystemsFurnaces-HeatingFurnace Repair & Cleaning
* Family Owned & Operated For Over 30 Years * No Sub-Contractors * Residential - Commercial - Industrial * 70 Trucks For Fast Service * Free Estimates * Endorsed By Joe Gagnon, "The Appliance Doctor"
4.Ainsworth Electric Inc
3200 Dove Rd
ElectriciansElectric GeneratorsBuilding ContractorsConstruction & Building Equipment
Visit our website
Richard Ainsworth established Ainsworth Electric in 1982. In 1984 Ainsworth Electric Inc. became incorporated. The company has been growing ever since. Ainsworth Electric takes pride on being one of t
22036 Woodward Ave
ElectriciansHome Repair & MaintenanceHome ImprovementsGenerators
We were refered to McChesney from my wife's coworker when we lost 90% of ourpower to the house. Turns out that water had seeped into the service line and powerpanel shorting out the entire panel. McCh
6.Bratcher Electric IncServing the Bruce Township, MI area
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & SuppliesElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialGenerators
Bratcher Electric Inc. is a full service electrical contracting firm that has been working with and taking care of its customers for over 50 years. Our goal is to provide complete customer satisfactio
7.Pete's ConstructionServing the Bruce Township, MI area
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsConstruction EngineersProfessional Engineers
Pete's Construction has been serving Indiana for over 30 years. We offer quality repair and craftsmanship. We offer quality residential and commercial general contracting work, HVAC, electrical, and p
Summerset Electric Inc
24401 Maplehurst Dr, Clinton Township, MI, 48036
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.