PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Brownwood area.
1.Mid-Kansas Dermatology Clinic PA
1323 Avenue A
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
2900 Coggin Ave Ste C
Medical ClinicsDrug Testing
3.Cross Timbers Health Clinic
3804 Highway 377 S
4.Brownwood Community Health Center
104 S Park Dr
5.Bangs Medical Clinic
6.Cross Timbers Health Clinic
104 S Park Dr
Health & Welfare ClinicsClinicsMedical Clinics
7.Heart of Texas Hearing Centers
2510 Crockett Dr
Hearing Aids-Parts & RepairingHearing Aids & Assistive DevicesHearing & Sound Level TestingMedical Clinics
Hear what you may be missing!Heart of Texas Hearing Centers in Stephenville, TX, has helped people hear since 2002. We boast a full-service hearing facility with state-of-the-art equipment. We offer b
Get Urgent Care By Phone
www.plushcare.com We Can Treat & Prescribe By Phone.Skip The Waiting Room. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.