PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Brownsville area.
1.Kool Smiles of Brownsville
2921 Boca Chica Blvd
Dental ClinicsClinicsDental HygienistsDentists
Very great service, I had left this office but came back due to I did not find the quality service like at Kool Smiles. Javier is great and knowledgeable.More Nearby Locations »
2.Lower Valley Dental Associates
4920 N Expressway Ste E
Pediatric DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesClinicsDental Clinics
I more than highly ������������ recommend this dentist to anyone...The staff are very polite,nd make u feel sooo welcome with a beautiful shiny smile����....Dr.Prittle is awesome along with his wife
3.Chi D. Nguyen M.D., P.A.
4770 N Expressway Ste 106
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
4.Los Ebanos Family Dentistry
925 E Los Ebanos Blvd
Pediatric DentistryClinicsOrthodontistsDental Clinics
I am a Winter Texan and broke a front tooth off. My appointment was at 8:00 AM and I was seen right away. Dr. Nelson was so kind and said she would call the lab technician and see if he could come and
5.Brownsville Pediatric & Adolescent Care
3150 International Blvd
ClinicsDentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsMedical Clinics
6.A. Patino Jorge Mdpa
5460 Paredes Line Rd
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-AllergyPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
The doctor is fine however, I can't say the same for the staff. The front desk was unable to verify benefits during our visit. We have Cigna health provider with a $20 co-pay .We were told we would
7.Brownsville Physical Therapy & Sports Medicine
1714 Boca Chica Blvd
Physicians & Surgeons, Physical Medicine & RehabilitationClinicsCounseling ServicesRehabilitation Services
Visit our website
*Physical Therapy *Sports Therapy *Occupational Therapy *Pool Therapy *Hours Of Operation: Monday - Saturday 8:00am-12:00pm & Monday Friday 2:00pm-6:00pm *Provider Of Most PPO's, Workmen's Compensatio
Get Urgent Care By Phone
www.plushcare.com We Can Treat & Prescribe By Phone.Skip The Waiting Room. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.