Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Brownsville area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
1.Rodriguez Filiberto MD, FACS, FAACS, RVT, RPVI
5700 N Expressway
Medical ClinicsHair RemovalHealth ResortsPhysicians & Surgeons, Laser Surgery
Wonderful experience! Excellent bedside manners, very attentive, to his time, and answered all my questions. The doctor was very thorough and did not try to sell me anything I did not need. The staff
2.A. Patino Jorge Mdpa
5460 Paredes Line Rd
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-AllergyPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
The doctor is fine however, I can't say the same for the staff. The front desk was unable to verify benefits during our visit. We have Cigna health provider with a $20 co-pay .We were told we would
3.Brownsville Pediatric & Adolescent Care
3150 International Blvd
Medical ClinicsDentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsClinics
4.Chi D. Nguyen M.D., P.A.
4770 N Expressway Ste 106
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)Physicians & Surgeons, Sleep Disorders
5.Upper Valley Hemorrhoid Clinic
880 Ridgewood St
Medical ClinicsClinicsCancer Treatment CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Gastroenterology (Stomach & Intestines)
6.Brownsville Kiddie Health Center
95 E Price Rd Bldg F
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsMedical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
7.South Texas Advanced Practice Solutions
44 W Jefferson St
Serving the Brownsville area. Care for Your Children's Teeth Now.Call Today for an Appointment!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.