1.Premier Laser & Aesthetics
2107 Haine Dr
Hair RemovalElectrolysisDay SpasMassage Services
Three LipoDissolve Treatments+1more
So i went to get botox done there on my forehead and frown lines as well as lip augmentation. I have to say, i am very disappointed. its true, you get what you pay for. With botox, my eyebrow dropped
2.S3 Laser & Aesthetics
597 W Sesame Dr Ste B
Day SpasMedical Spas
YOU will meet professionals WHO are passionate about their work and will offer YOU highest quality products. Exceptional services. And award winning treatments used by celebrities nationwide!.
5505 S Expressway 77 Ste 204
Beauty SalonsDay Spas
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.