UC Davis Medical Center
2315 Stockton Blvd, Sacramento, CA, 95817
1.UC Davis Medical CenterServing the Brownsville, CA area
HospitalsMedical ClinicsClinicsMedical Centers
The staff in labor and delivery at UC Davis was amazing during my labor and delivery that had many complications. My husband and I are very grateful for their kindness, attentiveness, professionalism,
2.Rideout Cancer Center
618 5th St
Cancer Treatment CentersHospitalsClinics
Our state-of-the-art treatment facility is affiliated with the University of California Davis Health Systems Cancer Care Network , providing our cancer patients and their families with the most up-to-
2767 Olive Hwy
HospitalsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, RadiologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Oroville Hospital Pain & Spine CenterThis is a fine pain center with an excellent highly skilled staff I have found them to be experienced and careing at all stages of my treatement as well as accepti
4.Sierra Family Medical Clinic & Dental Services
15301 Tyler Foote Rd
Contact us for more information.
5.Oroville Hospital Post-Acute Center
1000 Executive Pkwy
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.