Ability Lock & Key
Colfax, NC, 27235
1.The Flying Locksmith's
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingLocks & LocksmithsKeys
With the evolution of new technologies, the locksmithing industry has come to include many new security solutions. Our technicians are trained and licensed locksmiths with the knowledge to provide exc
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths
Click for Coupon+1more
Is it weird I almost want to get locked out again so I can call Lockbusters? Yeah, my experience was that great. After coming home at 2am beers may or may not have been involved, I soon realized that
3.American Locksmith Services Guilford County
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialKeysLocks & LocksmithsLocksmith Referral Service
These Locksmith Company are awesome. I grabbed the wrong set of keys on my way out the house on a Sunday and didn't realize it until I closed my door (locked from the inside). I was able to open my se
4.American Local Locksmith
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesKeys
Click for Coupon
The five star reviews are all true! Yader was wonderful - he responded to my call right away and arrived just when he said he would. He was professional, fast, friendly and most of all affordable. I w
5.Locksmith Ability Lock And Key
4523 Old Winston Rd
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocks & LocksmithsKeys
Visit our website
Tech said he would be out within 30 mins (gave make/model). I took my phone into work and waited. After 30 mins, went back outside and didn't see him. My phone updated and said I missed his call. I ca
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesKeys
Conveniently Located in Reidsville NC and servicing surrounding areas.
2106 Patterson St
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths
Serving the Browns Summit area. Cheap Affordable Locksmith Nearby.Call Now & Enter Your Zip Code!
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.