Roman Electric Co Inc. Plumbing Heating and Cooling
640 S 70th St, Milwaukee, WI, 53214
1.Roman Electric Co Inc. Plumbing Heating and Cooling
640 S 70th St
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & SuppliesGenerators-Electric-Service & RepairLighting Fixtures
Called them to fix switches in our home because of fire safety issues. I was able to get appointment set for a day later which I was relieved for fear of our home possibly catching on fire. Mike the e
2.Current Electric Co.
12625 W Burleigh Rd
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & SuppliesBuilding Construction ConsultantsConstruction Consultants
Dear current electric.I would like to thank you and your technicians Brian and the other tech that worked on our property lighting that was installed here at Plymouth apartments.They were very profess
3.Oren's Electric LLC
At Oren’s Electric, customer satisfaction is our top priority. We take pride in offering our customers professional and cost-efficient electrical service work and repair. As a small operation serving
N171 Industrial Dr
ElectriciansBlinds-Venetian & VerticalLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesPonds, Lakes & Water Gardens Construction
I needed an electrician quick! They re-arranged their schedule and came out right away for a quick job. The electrician was knowledgable, and friendly. They did exactly what I needed, and a great job
Always call them when I need any electrical thing done around my house. I recommend them to everyone, and so far I haven't heard any complaints. Please keep up the good word!
6.Best Electric Service Inc
8123 W Greenfield Ave
ElectriciansHome ImprovementsHome Repair & Maintenance
Recently had Best Electric do some miscellaneous electric work , including dishwasher and garbage disposal connection, dining room fixture, ceiling fan and added some outlets. The person who did the
4248 N 76th St
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsHome Repair & MaintenanceElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Serving the Brown Deer area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.