AHS Walk In Clinic
6011 Ambassador Caffery Pkwy, Youngsville, LA, 70592
1.Family Health Plaza
1216 Camellia Blvd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthClinics
I have received care on several occasions and have been treated fairly quickly, only once did I have to wait an hour. But I have waited longer in Dr.s offices. The staff are professional but caring.
2.Family Health Plaza South At Sugar Mill Pond
2810 Bonin Rd
Receptionist VERY Snotty! No matter how bad you feel walking in, you will feel WORSE leaving!
3.Family Health Plaza South
2810 Bonin Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Psychiatry
My family and I have had the absolute pleasure of going to this clinic on several occasions. The Dr's and staff are the absolute best! Dr Simon in particular has been the main Dr that my family has se
4.Family Health Plazas and Quick Care
850 N Pierce St Ste D
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
6.Family Behavioral Health Ctr
218 Rue Beauregard
PsychologistsMental Health Services
7.Lgmd Family Health Physicians
4212 W Congress St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
1100 Andre St, New Iberia, LA, 70563
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.