1.Good Samaritan Medical Center
200 Exempla Cir
Health Maintenance OrganizationsHospitals
Nurses on Narcotics. Stole and took my Dads Codeine narcotic pain medicine. Then they "freaked out" and locked themselves in the bathroom while my dad died.
2.Exempla Rock Mountain Cardiovascular Associates-Good Samaritan
300 Exempla Cir Ste 310
Physicians & Surgeons, CardiologyMedical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Assisted Living Costs
www.Caring.com/Assisted_Living 12+ Facilities Near You.Compare Pictures, Pricing, Options.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.