1.Pro Cut Lawn Service
199 Cardigan Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
Lawn Maintenance & Installation
2.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
3.Earth Works Inc
5266 Wadsworth Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsDrainage ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Visit our website
From lawns to stone pathways, from irrigation to tree trimming, our expert and experienced crew can handle the toughest landscaping problem. Whether you want to update that dated yard or if it just ne
4.Timberland Professional Landscape Services Ltd
9443 Byers Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsBuilding Specialties More InfoPREFERRED
5.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
6.Rindler Landscape LLC
4791 Gateway Cir
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesBuilding ContractorsNursery & Growers Equipment & Supplies
Visit our website
Design/Build * Grading * Irrigation * Patios * Maintenance * Winterization * Quality Service * Audit
7.Cundiff's Tree Care LLC
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesArboristsTree Service
Quality service and customer satisfaction. We will do everything we can to meet your expectations. Serving Wilimington, Washington Court House, Hillsboro and all of South Central Ohio.
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.