1.Dr. Kevin V Palmer, MD
11373 Cortez Blvd Ste 201
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
1907 Highway 44 W
3.Palmer Edmund & ANA
13 Bonnie Ct N
Business & Trade Organizations
11441 Us Highway 301
Funeral Information & Advisory ServicesFuneral Supplies & Services
5.Arnold Palmer Golf Academy
5700 Saddlebrook Way
Golf InstructionGolf Courses
6.Palmer II, Leonard
2421 N Lecanto Hwy
Commercial Real Estate
1286 E Norvell Bryant Hwy
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.