1.San Antonio AIDS Foundation
818 E Grayson St
STD Testing CentersHospicesSheltersClinics
The San Antonio AIDS Foundation has served the San Antonio and South Texas community with direct services to people infected with HIV and with prevention services to at-risk populations since 1986.We
2.Margaret Berton PhD
21 Lynn Batts Ln
Counseling ServicesMental Health ServicesPsychologists
I highly recommend Dr. Berton as a Psychologist. I have been seeing Psychologists since 1993 and Dr. Berton is one of the best by far.
3.The Counseling Place
4719 McCullough Ave
if you need counseling this is the place to go
4.Counseling Center For Living Well
10615 Perrin Beitel Rd
Counseling Services More InfoPREFERRED
5.Bradford Health Services
Counseling ServicesPsychologistsDrug Abuse & Addiction CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Addiction Medicine
Bradford Health Services has been treating alcoholism and drug addiction for more than 30 years. Bradford's addiction treatment services are specifically designed to meet the needs of patients and the
6.Turning Point Counseling Svc
7.Zeitgeist Wellness Group
1222 N Main Ave Ste 740
Counseling ServicesSocial Service Organizations
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.