www.familydentalcareoh.com 5386 State Road, Cleveland, OH 44134 We Are Denture Specialists.Contact Us Now For An Appointment.
1.Deliberato Anthony DDS
24600 Detroit Rd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersClinicsDentistsDental Clinics More Info
7351 Northcliff Ave
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
This is the best Dental office I have ever been to in my life. Dr. Popa and staff are incredible. They are caring and compassionate and I would recommend them to anyone. If you are afraid of the deMore Nearby Locations »
3.Messing Howard J DDS Inc
6929 Saint Andrews Ct
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Hands down the best experience I have even had at a dental office. I had a root canal done on 01/24/2013 and the time there was no pain at all. They made me feel some relaxed. Dr.Messing and his team
4.Westside Family Dental
18611 Detroit Ave
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryPeriodontistsEndodontists
Westside Family Dental?s mission is to achieve excellence in dentistry through individual high quality care in a clean, stress-free and comfortable atmosphere. We are a full service dental practice, p
5.ImmediaDent - Urgent Dental Care
6865 Pearl Rd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersClinicsDentistsDental Clinics
ImmediaDent is the nation's premier urgent dental provider offering full service dentistry at your convenience. In addition, patients can obtain basic dental services on appointment and walk-in basis.More Nearby Locations »
5859 Smith Rd
Prosthodontists & Denture Centers
Our staff looks forward to fulfilling the denture needs of our patients who travel from Cleveland, Elyria, Parma, North Olmsted, Lakewood, Sandusky, Brunswick, Medina, Bedford and surrounding communit
21851 Center Ridge Rd
PeriodontistsDentistsDental HygienistsImplant Dentistry
The Bodnar Periodontal Practice was established in 1961 by Julius S. Bodnar, DDS. Julius, the son of Hungarian immigrants, spent the first 18 years of his life in West Virginia coal country. Following
Local Dentures Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentures Restore Your Smile With Dentures.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs!
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.