Serving the Brooklyn area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1.Refuah Physical Therapy
5327 18th Ave
Physical TherapistsClinicsPhysical Therapy Clinics
Offering physical therapy and physical therapists services. Refuah Physical and Occupational Therapy is centrally located in the Boro Park section of Brooklyn. Our therapists grew up in Brooklyn and a
1648 E 14th St Ste 4
Physical TherapistsClinicsSports Medicine & Injuries TreatmentPhysicians & Surgeons, Sports Medicine
Offering physical therapy and physical therapists services. ***We Accept Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Health Care Community, United Health Care Commercial, Oxford Freedom/Liberty, Medicare, and Medi
3.Accord Physicians Urology Division
2632 E 14th St
Cancer Treatment CentersClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Gynecology
Dr. Cliff Blumstein is an experienced and thorough gynecologist, serving patients in Brooklyn. Dr. Blumstein is a member of the American Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology. He attended the
142 Joralemon St Ste 6e
DentistsClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDental Clinics
Dr. Amirian has been my dentist for few years and I'm confident to recommend him to anyone who needs any type of dental treatment. As his patient I can tell you that he will make sure you are comforta
5.Accord Physicians - Urology
2632 E 14th St
Physicians & Surgeons, UrologyClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-UrologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
I am very disappointed with the care provided at this facility. It is run like a patient mill. The wait times are long and the doctors are not genuine in hearing your concerns. Instead it seems like a
6.Clear Vision Center
369 Utica Ave
OptometristsOptometry Equipment & SuppliesClinicsOptometric Clinics
Clear Vision Center has bee a part of the community for more than a decade. Our legacy of innovation is alive and strong here at Clear Vision center, and you can see it in the new methods and technolo
7.Mobile Health - Occupational Health & Drug Testing
50 Court St
Employment ScreeningClinicsDrug TestingHealth & Welfare Clinics
Mobile Health is an occupational health company focusing on employee screening services such as physical exams, drug tests, and background checks. Our clients are employers who know the value of a saf
Accord Physicians Urology Division
Serving the Brooklyn area. Local Cancer Treatment CenterIn Brooklyn NY
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.