Brooklyn, NY, 11212 Helping You Get Better Prices In Services You Need
Security Control Systems & Monitoring
2.Astoria Lock & Safe
3111 30th Ave Ste 201
Security Control Systems & MonitoringProfessional EngineersConstruction EngineersLocks & Locksmiths
Visit our website
Special offers coming soon!
Security Control Systems & MonitoringIntercom Systems & Services
Had Eddie install 4 cameras for my parents home and it was so worth it. He was in and out within an hour. And the cameras are flawless . Love it.
4.ADT Security Services
Security Control Systems & MonitoringMedical AlarmsFire Alarm SystemsSmoke Detectors & Alarms
Oh how I wish there was a lower rating I could give. I did not realize I was dealing with a subcontractor for ADT and the past week has been a nightmare. The installer knocked out my phone and interneMore Nearby Locations »
5.United Security Systems
205 W Houston St
Security Control Systems & MonitoringFireproofingFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
very knowledgible and professional responsive all thier staff on the ball
6.Samson Protection Agency
80 Broad St
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsSecurity Guard & Patrol ServiceBodyguard ServiceSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
Up to Five Hours of Unarmed Security Guard Services+1more
***UPDATE*** 14SEP17 1130 EST - Confirmed with NYS DCJS and NYS SOS that SAMSON PROTECTION AGENCY LLC is NOT a licensed WATCH GUARD AND PATROL AGENCY in NY either as stated by owner, "Samson". An off
7.Alert Patrol Security Guard & Protection Services
Security Control Systems & MonitoringAdult EducationBusiness & Vocational SchoolsSecurity Guard & Patrol Service
Security School 5% off new enrollment
Great Service!! Security Guard were professional and provided quality service. I will definitely use your service again.
Serving the Brooklyn area. Protect Your Home & Family FromAnywhere. $1500 In Free Equipment
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.