Showing results for Flood Cleanup. Search for flood clean up instead?
Serving the Brooklyn area. Free Estimates, 60 Minute Response.24/7 Expert Service. Call Today!
1.RR Plumbing Roto-Rooter
557 17th St Ste A
Water Damage RestorationFire & Water Damage RestorationSeptic Tank & System CleaningSewer Contractors
Whether you're experiencing a plumbing emergency, or something as simple as a leaky faucet or running toilet, Roto-Rooter can help you get it fixed quickly. Roto-Rooter's expert plumbers in Brooklyn aMore Nearby Locations »
2.Dr Mud-Water Damage Clean Up & Extraction
266 New York Ave
Water Damage RestorationCleaning ContractorsFlood Control EquipmentFire & Water Damage Restoration
DR FLOOD is a 24 Hr Flood Damage Company with Flood Emergency Service Water Damage Repair Service-Flood Damage Restoration Service-Sewage Damage Removal-Water Damage Extraction-Fire Damage Clean Up We
3.Brooklyn Flood Company & Water Damage Repair Service
856 43rd St
Water Damage RestorationFlood Control EquipmentWater Damage Emergency ServiceFire & Water Damage Restoration
FLOOD CO is a Flood Damage Company with Flood Emergency Service Water Damage Repair Service-Flood Damage Restoration Service-Sewage Damage Removal-Water Damage Extraction-Fire Damage Clean Up Animal F
926 E 48th St
Janitorial ServicePower WashingCleaning ContractorsWater Damage Restoration
I contacted Untouched Corners to refinish the wood floors in my living room and the master bedroom. They did a fantastic job. They were efficient, polite, and very friendly. They were late the first d
5.Reliable Water Damage Restoration
Water Damage Restoration
Happy to have worked with them, the water damage restoration is really impressive. I could easily believe they used some sort of magic here cause the bathroom looks brand new. Great work!
6.Wright Environmental Solutions
13011 228th St
Water Damage RestorationFire & Water Damage RestorationMold RemediationAsbestos Consulting & Testing
Visit our website
Molds have the potential to cause health problems. Molds produces allergens, irritants, and in some cases potentially toxic substances. If you see mold in your home give us a call for a free estimate.
7.Water Removal Experts
Water Damage RestorationFire & Water Damage RestorationDisaster Recovery & ReliefWater Damage Emergency Service
Fantastic experience with Water Removal Experts. They came out within 45 minutes and gave us a free estimate and the scope of the water damage. I would recommend them for any natural disaster situatio
Call A Pro
Serving the Brooklyn area. Water & Flood Damage Restoration.Call 24/7 for Immediate Help.
Please try reloading the page.
- Standing or pooling water
- Foul odor
- Texture changes
- Clearwater is clean water with no solids. It includes water generated by air conditioning units and water that goes down the drain while the faucet heats.
- Greywater refers to all other form of waste water except for toilet water. It possibly contains hair, soap particles, cooking byproducts and flakes of skin. Areas that have been damaged by grey water are at a mild risk of contamination.
- Blackwater is water that has come into contact with urine or fecal matter. Toilet water is considered blackwater. Blackwater can contain pathogens and is usually considered a biohazard.
- Clean and maintain gutters so rainwater flows properly. Direct downspouts away from the house.
- Repair any roof damage.
- Use drain snakes to clean clogs. Chemical cleaners erode pipes.
- Do not place outdoor plants with invasive roots near pipes, septic tanks, sprinkler systems, or drainage fields.
- Make note of the water bill. A sudden, random spike in charges could indicate a leak.