2155 82nd St, Brooklyn, NY, 11214
332 9th St Ste A
Would recommend her to a friend. Very pleased with her work and staff. Very knowledgeable, friendly, and honest.
2.My Dentist PC: The Family Practice
9516 Church Ave
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic DentistryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
actually switched here right before i had to get a root canal. was sorta nervous to start a new dentist before such a procedure, but luckily the cards were in my favor. worked fast. was in a small amo
3.Fatehi, Jalal, DDS
9412 4th Ave
Professionals who are very thorough about what's going on. Thank you for the great service.
4.Best Kids Dentist
7708 4th Ave
Pediatric DentistryDentistsDental Clinics
This was the first time my son went to a dentist and I am so pleased to say that Dr. Marina was a great recommendation by his pediatric office, Gabriel Pediatrics. She made him so comfortable that he
5.Klein & Rubinstein
32 Court St Ste 1401
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
When my office moved to Downtown Brooklyn, I changed dentists so I could go before or after work. I've had consistently friendly and excellent service from Dr. Rubinstein. They remember me every time
6.Best Dentist In Brooklyn
2071 Flatbush Ave
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
Because of that dental site that I visited through the web I have finally found the dental clinic I was looking for where I can entrust with my oral health. My new dentist works very well and I am ver
Charles M. Marks, DDS
347 5th Ave Rm 1310, New York, NY, 10016
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future