2155 82nd St, Brooklyn, NY, 11214
1.Dr. Tracey Joseph DDS
1655 Flatbush Ave Ste A104
DentistsImplant DentistryCosmetic DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Dr. Joseph is the nicest dentist I have ever met. She listens to her patients, and also takes almost all insurances. It was easy to get an appointment and parking wasn't a problem.
2.Hollywood Smile Dds Pc
4903 Church Ave
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture Centers
DENTISTapos;S OFFICE whitening, extraction ,fillings, dentures, crowns root canals,denture repairs, implant ,braces.
2155 82nd St
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsCosmetic DentistryImplant Dentistry
Teeth Whitening $75.00+2more
I have been going to Gemini Dental for a couple of years now and have been extremely satisfied. Dr Genco is really great and has a wonderful personality and is the type of person to explain your trea
142 Joralemon St Ste 6e
DentistsClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDental Clinics
Dr. Amirian has been my dentist for few years and I'm confident to recommend him to anyone who needs any type of dental treatment. As his patient I can tell you that he will make sure you are comforta
5.Haber Sol D
139 Clinton St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPhysicians & SurgeonsImplant Dentistry
Oral Maxillofacial Surgeon, Dr. Sol D. Haber is currently the Director of the Dental Implant Center at The Long Island College Hospital, while continuing his private practice in Brooklyn Heights, New
6.Albee Dental Care
23 Bond St
They have tv's in every office and the dentist that I had was more interested in watching the World Cup instead of cleaning my teeth. I was terrified!I was then told I needed to see a periodontist but
7.Dr. Howard S. Atlas D.D.S.
9923 Avenue K
DentistsCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
Dr. Howard S. Atlas D.D.S. is located in Brooklyn, New York, striving to provide the quality customer service and reliable dental procedures you value. Our friendly and helpful staff works hard to ens
Charles M. Marks, DDS
347 5th Ave Rm 1310, New York, NY, 10016
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future