Brooklyn, NY, 11212 Helping You Get Better Prices In Services You Need
813 Quentin Rd Ste 203
Social Service OrganizationsMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsCommunity OrganizationsHuman Services Organizations
2.Counterforce Central Alarm Service Corp
10211 Metropolitan Ave
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Control Equipment-Wholesale & ManufacturersFire Alarm Systems-Wholesale & Manufacturers
3.Counter Force Security Inc
29 2nd Ave
Private Investigators & Detectives
Serving the Brooklyn area. Protect Your Home & Family FromAnywhere. $1500 In Free Equipment
Please try reloading the page.
Awesome quality service. We worked with Igor to figure out how we should set up the cameras because our psychotic neighbor decided to cut our cable wires. Igor walked us through the entire set up process very enthusiatically, you can see that he loves his job and takes pride in his excellent service. Its most definitely an admirable quality and a rare find.Igor came to our house knowing exactly where every camera should be, how it should be set up, and how much surface each camera would cover. His price was reasonable that we couldn't pass up, we immediately went with him and he drafted up a detailed contract.Igor promises it would take two weekends to finish the job and they finished it in ONE day! His team was so kind, patient and informative. They gave us everything we asked for and assured us our property would be fully surveillanced. I would definitely use them again! Thanks for the amazing quality service!
I called Safeway Security Systems to set up an appointment, they were very nice on the phone. The guy claiming to be the owner spoke to me for a half an hour. Educating me about the camera system, and alarm system i was interested in. The man came over, went through the whole place, even showed me how he was going to hide the wires. I sgned the papers, gave him a deposit, he came the following Monday, and did a great job. He taught my family how to use it., and the quality exceeded my expectations. I had them install the systems in my business. I recommended them to my family and friends, they are all happy. GOOD JOB SAFEWAY! Good old fashioned customer service. I highly recommend them.
The owner did a great job, quickly changing out our locks after our keys were lost in the mail. He started out by telling us that it was highly unlikely that our keys had fallen into the wrong hands. I thought that was honest of him, but we wanted to go ahead and change them for piece of mind. He set us up with a master lock system, which is very desirable when you have dog walkers or cleaning folks with your keys. Set us up with plenty of copies for no extra cost. Very prompt response. Good price. Well worth it.
Disclaimer: I was a former employee. The Directors make it a point to hire the best therapists and support staff. They also continuously offer trainings to all staff and encourage both therapists and staff to continue education within their field. Their commitment to the Special Needs community and their desire to truly help families and children make them stand out among other agencies. I would recommend them whole-heartedly to anyone who is in need of Early Intervention services.
I only needed to get my key cut and so he kept his word and gave me the discount when I mentioned Yellowpages. There was another lady waiting and she told me that he is really the best in town. I definitely will be going back for any future issues with locks or keys.
Devon set up my home theater and did an amazing job. He was on time, answered all my texts, and calls. He installed 7 speakers, mounted my projector, and added a motorized screen. He was a pleasure to deal with and would recommend 10000% to anyone!
nice people , and a great system ! good job and thank you.i shopped around and in nyc these guys offered the best value for the investment
what a fantastic locksmith ! was courteous showed up quick and helped us change out our locks to new once ! fabulous ! thanks so much !
I am a small investor in Brooklyn NY, want to help the persons having limited income. They may contact me:firstname.lastname@example.org
I love these guys! I've been using them for 5 months now. They're very helpful and friendly. Good service and good price!
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.