Please try reloading the page.
Don't go alone, because the servers only like to serve groups or families, quicker. I think they have favorite customers or only like to serve upper scale clientel. But years ago when it was owned by someone else, the service was excellent. Now it has been revamped to be a higher end restaurant the service can be a little bit cold-and only there famous ice cream should be cold. They still have awesome food and probably the best carrot cake around the area. Customer service at any restaurant is always a work in progress. **
Wow, what honest, friendly, and hardworking men . I have all 3 of my vehicles and my trailer taken care of at Jackrabbit Tire & Service. They do a complimentary thorough inspection no matter what I come in for, to inform me of anything I need to be aware of before it becomes a big problem. Regular maintenance is more economical than big blowouts! Fair prices and excellent work. They were referred to me by friends. I feel safe knowing my truck, 2 cars, and trailer are in competent hands. Thank you fellas!
They're great with customers; staff are normally always friendly and nice. There's also a nice candy/drink selection. But every time I get gas here, my car will shake and my RPM meter will bounce around while in idle, or park. This only happens after getting Clark's gas. Water in gas, clearly! Buyer beware!
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.