1.Dornbusch Tire & Alignment
421 Mill Beach Rd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceWheelsWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive
2.Carpenter Tire Factory
934 Chetco Ave
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairTire Recap, Retread & Repair
Don't walk run from this place.does not stand behind warrnty.dont be fooled by the AAA sign out front. Had a trans replaced didn't make it 2660 miles.
3.Les Schwab Tires
801 Chetco Ave
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersWheels
4.O'Reilly Auto Parts
1201 Chetco Ave
Automobile Parts & SuppliesTruck Equipment & PartsAutomobile AccessoriesBrake Service Equipment
Your local Brookings O'Reilly Auto Parts store is one of over 4,500 auto part stores throughout the U.S. We carry top brands like Mobil 1, Castrol, Wix, Trico, Gates and Monroe and our professional pa
5.Oil Can Henry's
336 5th St
Auto Repair & ServiceTire DealersMore Nearby Locations »
6.Ken's Auto & RV Repair
16313 Highway 101 S
Automobile Diagnostic ServiceAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Electric ServiceBrake Repair
7.Meineke Car Care Centers
Tire DealersAutomobile Electrical EquipmentAutomobile AccessoriesAuto Repair & Service
Meineke is your one-stop shop for total car care. Save time by scheduling your appointment online at Meineke.com, or visit one of our 900 locations. Contact your local Meineke for information about fi
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.