Ellis, George E DMD
108 Trade Center Ln, Hazlehurst, MS, 39083
1.Foster, Donna, Dds - Donna L Foster PllcMOVED
439 N Jackson St Ste F
DentistsDental HygienistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture Centers
240 Caldwell Dr
OrthodontistsDentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Clinics
Awesome experience!!! I am very pleased and looking forward to what is to come. Dr. Gamblin and staff are very pleasing.
3.Michael P Turgeau DDS
210 Rawls Dr
DentistsOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
4.Brookway Dental Meadville
115 Highway 556
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
5.Martin Bryan B DMD LLC
405 N Clark Ave
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
I some cavities filled and it was absolutely painless. I didn't evenfeel the shots.The staff are delightful and make you feel at home and comfortable.
6.Doty W Don
115 Highway 556
Physicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryDental ClinicsImplant DentistryEndodontists
7.Leggett George H III Dr
215 Magnolia St
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Cassy Smith Simpson
407 Franklin St, Natchez, MS, 39120
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.