Callen Construction Inc
S63w13131 Janesville Rd, Muskego, WI, 53150
3205 N 124th St
WindowsDoors, Frames, & AccessoriesWindows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationVinyl Windows & Doors
13745 W Capitol Dr Ste 1
WindowsDoors, Frames, & AccessoriesVinyl Windows & DoorsWindows-Repair, Replacement & Installation
In June of 2009, I commissioned Ver Halen Inc to replace my Bay Window in order to treat a black mold growth in the older window. They charged $6,100 for the service and installation of the new window
PO Box 225
WindowsVinyl Windows & DoorsDoors, Frames, & AccessoriesWindows-Repair, Replacement & Installation
Luhman's Glass Co
7533 W National Ave, Milwaukee, WI, 53214
Please try reloading the page.
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have any references or past work I can see?
- Do you provide free estimates?
- How much will the project cost?
- When will the project be completed?
- Is the crew hired or contracted, and do you conduct background checks?
- Who will be in my home?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- Wood frames are beautiful and can be customized with paint and stains, but they also expand and contract as the weather changes. They're also susceptible to rot, mold, and pests. As such, wood frames require constant maintenance.
- Vinyl frames are far more durable than wood. They resist moisture and are usually created with ultraviolet light stabilizers. This prevents the sun from damaging the frames over time. In addition, vinyl frames can be filled with insulation.
- Aluminum frames are light and weather resistant, but they also conduct heat rapidly.
- Fiberglass frames are the sturdiest option. Like vinyl options, they can be filled with insulation. Fiberglass frames also resist weather damage and do not crack, peel, expand, contract, bend, or warp.