Frank Urtz, Ph.D. Psychologist
6110 N Port Washington Rd, Milwaukee, WI, 53217
1.Rehabilitation Institute Of Wisconsin
275 Regency Ct
Ergonomic ConsultantsCounseling ServicesClinicsOccupational Health & Safety Engineers
Rehabilitation Institute of Wisconsin provides physical and occupational therapy for industrial, orthopedic, and sports related injuries. Patients will be evaluated and treated by our licensed staff o
2.The Women's Center
505 N East Ave
Counseling ServicesCrisis Intervention ServiceHuman Services OrganizationsSocial Service Organizations
The mission of The Women s Center is to provide safety, shelter, and support to women and their families affected by domestic violence, sexual assault and abuse, and to facilitate their development.
3.Hope for a Better Tomorrow
2607 N Grandview Blvd
Counseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsSupport GroupsEducational Services
Today you are one step closer to a new you where you feel empowered and on a positive path to growth and well-being. As solution-focused therapists, our goal is to help you uncover your true potential
4.Recoveryou Christian Counseling
333 Bishops Way
Counseling ServicesMental Health Clinics & Information
I AM a christian counselor and USE Scripture along with life coaching teachings found primarily in the 7 habits of highly successful people by Stephen H. Covey.
5.Patterson-Brow, Kenya A
2125 Derrin Ln
Counseling ServicesCounselors-Licensed Professional
6.Wellness Counseling Milwaukee with Di Philippi
19395 W Capitol Dr
Counseling ServicesPsychological ClinicsStress Management & PreventionPsychologists
17100 W North Ave
Hope for a Better Tomorrow
2607 N Grandview Blvd, Waukesha, WI, 53188
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.