1.Allied Locksmiths of Youngstown Inc
2904 South Ave
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialBank Equipment & SuppliesLocks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths
Click for Coupon+1more
Is it weird I almost want to get locked out again so I can call Lockbusters? Yeah, my experience was that great. After coming home at 2am beers may or may not have been involved, I soon realized that
3.American locksmith service Warren County
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialKeysLocks & LocksmithsLocksmith Referral Service
These Locksmith Company are awesome. I grabbed the wrong set of keys on my way out the house on a Sunday and didn't realize it until I closed my door (locked from the inside). I was able to open my se
4.American Local Locksmith
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
Click for Coupon
Never thought I could feel strongly about what locksmith to use. But after having experienced the laid back, cool, efficient professionalism of Tom at American Local Locksmith, I can't imagine using a
5.Lockmaster Key & Safe
1355 Logan Ave
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesBank Equipment & SuppliesAutomobile Accessories
He was the only one that I found that is still around! Great customer service! Has been doing this for 20 years!
6.Dr Auto Lock
3386 E State St
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Dr Auto Lock is the Dr. to call on in an emergency! We service Sharon PA, Erie PA, Hermitage PA, and all surrounding areas. We specialize in lock outs, lost keys & ignition lock repair. We will come t
Brookfield 24/7 Locksmith
localpros247.com/locksmiths Call for Super Fast Locksmith Help!#1 in Speed & Price.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.