MedRite Urgent Care - Eastside
919 2nd Ave, New York, NY, 10017
843 Hutchinson River Pkwy
Quick and easy. I didn't wait long at all and the staff is very nice. The doctor was professional and also very nice.
2.Apollo Medical Center
2722 White Plains Rd
Medical ClinicsClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
I would to thanks Dr. Pisipati for not only her professional medical care, but for her personal individual , person to person relationship with my family and I. A Doctor that makes you like family, an
3.Medcare Urgent Care
1643 Westchester Ave
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Occupational MedicineMedical Practice Consultants
I just walked in the center for a sinus infection. The staff and the Doctor were superb, and the service was fast. I greatly recommend this center!! They treat you for your urgent illness, and they
4.Neighborhood & Family
324 E 149th St
Medical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsPhysicians & SurgeonsHealth & Welfare Clinics
The Neighborhood & Family Health Center offers a range of health and medical care services. The center provides medical and psychological solutions. It also offers treatment services for minor illness
5.Mcdonald, Jerome: Jerome Mcdonald
3036 Matthews Ave
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
im 15 years old i have never worked before but i am looking for a job i was wondering if you are hiring
6.Bronx Park Dental Group
2016 Bronxdale Ave Ste 101
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyHealth & Welfare ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
I had a appointment for September 23 the receptionist called me the day before and canceled my appointment. Then when i was trying to reschedule she had a attitude. So i schedule my new appointment fo
7.Walton Family Dental
1894 Walton Ave
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Service Organizations
Walton Institute for Family Health is a horrible dysfunctional clinic Beware... Go to Morris Heights 85 W Burnside Ave . The best staff you are treated equally. The staff at Walton 1894 Walton Ave s
PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Bronx area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.