MedRite Urgent Care - Eastside
919 2nd Ave, New York, NY, 10017
843 Hutchinson River Pkwy
Quick and easy. I didn't wait long at all and the staff is very nice. The doctor was professional and also very nice.
2.Marrone Ernest R, Certified DOT Medical Examiner
2570 Colden Ave
Medical ClinicsMedical Centers
Dr. Marrone is terrific. He has helped me feel great and I have recommended him to others who have all had great experiences. His office is sometimes very busy but you never have to wait too long, re
3.Apollo Medical Center
2722 White Plains Rd
Medical ClinicsClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
I would to thanks Dr. Pisipati for not only her professional medical care, but for her personal individual , person to person relationship with my family and I. A Doctor that makes you like family, an
4.Medcare Urgent Care
1643 Westchester Ave
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Occupational MedicineMedical Practice Consultants
I just walked in the center for a sinus infection. The staff and the Doctor were superb, and the service was fast. I greatly recommend this center!! They treat you for your urgent illness, and they
5.Neighborhood & Family
324 E 149th St
Medical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsPhysicians & SurgeonsHealth & Welfare Clinics
My trip to the office starts blah, but once i met the medical doctor and nurse, i enjoyed it. They were very professional and treat me as i was an old friend. They were very attentative to me and made
6.Mcdonald, Jerome: Jerome Mcdonald
3036 Matthews Ave
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
im 15 years old i have never worked before but i am looking for a job i was wondering if you are hiring
7.Walton Family Dental
1894 Walton Ave
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Service Organizations
Walton Institute for Family Health is a horrible dysfunctional clinic Beware... Go to Morris Heights 85 W Burnside Ave . The best staff you are treated equally. The staff at Walton 1894 Walton Ave s
Accord Physicians Urology Division
Serving the Bronx area. Local Obstetrics & GynecologyIn Brooklyn NY
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.