24610 Francis Lewis Blvd, Rosedale, NY, 11422
1141 E 156th St
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & SuppliesElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialWire & Cable-Electric
I had a problem with the ceiling fan for months and, with the first hot weekend of the year, finally decided to call an electrician. I saw this one had great reviews on other sites so gave the number
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsCleaning ContractorsSewer Contractors
Visit our website
I have experience in cleaning job but a fast learner and am responsible for all work in my personal life I'd like to give me a chance to show what he and said
3.Best Electrician Pros
Top quality service! I got worried cause the lights in my house started flickering and buzzing, thought it might be something with the wiring. Called them to get an estimate and they said it was more
4.Local Electrical Contractor
quick and friendly electrician had my problem diagnosed and fixed within 2 hours. Will use agian
5.GSA Electric Corp
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialLighting ContractorsAltering & Remodeling Contractors
Steve was excellent to deal with. The price for the job was very reasonable. The work was done professionally and as scheduled. I would not hesitate to used their service again in the future.
Always call them when I need any electrical thing done around my house. I recommend them to everyone, and so far I haven't heard any complaints. Please keep up the good word!
1141 E 156th St, Bronx, NY, 10474 A Specialist in Residential Electrical Systems for over 25 years!!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.