MedRite Urgent Care - Eastside
919 2nd Ave, New York, NY, 10017
1.Dr Rolando Melendez
9317 Roosevelt Ave
Health & Welfare Clinics
I am very glad my sister recommended me to Dr Melendez. I was suffering of the worse heel pain. Only took one injection solve the problem. Currently he is also treating my fungal nails.
2.Dr Rolando M. Melendez DPM PC
90 Roosevelt Ave
Podiatrists Equipment & SuppliesPodiatry Information & Referral ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons
1304 Castle Hill Ave
Supermarkets & Super StoresGrocery Stores
1854 Westchester Ave
Casino Party RentalParty Supply RentalParty Favors, Supplies & Services
5.Melendez, Claudia N
1776 Clay Ave
Nurses-Advanced Practice-ARNPNurses RegistriesNurses
6.Jennifer Melendez, LMSW
1276 Fulton Ave
7.Neska Melendez, MHC
1419 Shakespeare Ave
Counseling ServicesMental Health Services
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.