Charles M. Marks, DDS
347 5th Ave Rm 1310, New York, NY, 10016
1.Lawrence S. Holtzman DMD.
1250 Waters Pl Ste 503
DentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryImplant DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Our practice is dedicated to providing the highest quality of oral surgical care, compassion, sensitivity, and professionalism possible. We take pride in our cutting edge approach to patient care, and
2.Dr. Sigli Sara DDS. PC
3525 Riverdale Ave
Dr. Sara Sigli, D.D.S., P.C. specializes in Family and Cosmetic Dentistry, providing preventative maintenance and restorative dental health care for our patients. Take advantage of our modern dental f
3.Sireci Family Dental PC DDS
2861 Bruckner Blvd
DentistsCosmetic DentistryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Sireci Family Dental PC DDS's goal is to Provide Exquisite dentistry in a warm safe caring environment. We have been providing quality care here in the Throggs Neck Community since 1983. We are locate
4.Kokkirala Rajeshwer Rao DDS
1418 Wythe Pl
Our owner started the practice in 1983 after finishing dental school. He enjoys extractions and root canals the most, and relieving his patents' pain. He has been dealing with mostly older patients on
5.Concerned Dental Care
55 E Mosholu Pkwy N
DentistsCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
Best dental care experience I have ever had! The way the staff takes care of me here I would not mind having another cavity and having to come back.
6.Dental Smiles Unlimited
2100 Bartow Ave
DentistsPeriodontistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryCosmetic Dentistry
The most important thing about this place is that my son feels comfortable. He would rather that we hop on a train, followed by a long bus ride to get here, as opposed to going somewhere else. Now if
7.Smile Dental Center
2722 White Plains Rd
Serving the Bronx area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future