PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Bronx area.
1.Central Medical Svc-Westrock
2510 Westchester Ave
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical Clinics
1 Larkin Plz
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysical TherapistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
3.Central Brooklyn Medical Group
2300 Westchester Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
4.Central Park Medical
3250 Westchester Ave
Medical Service Organizations
5.Park Central Medical Manageme Nt
1915 Central Park Ave
Physical Therapy ClinicsPhysical Therapists
6.Grand Central Medical PC
527 W 110th St Apt 4
Physicians & Surgeons
7.Central Park West Medical
2 W 86th St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pulmonary DiseasesPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
MedRite Urgent Care - Eastside
919 2nd Ave, New York, NY, 10017
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.