Showing results for Lock Smiths. Search for locksmiths instead?
Sooner Lock & Key
5515 S Mingo Rd, Tulsa, OK, 74146
1.Sooner Lock & Key
5515 S Mingo Rd
Locks & LocksmithsKeysLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesBank Equipment & Supplies
Awwsome place very friendly and helpful. They go above and beyond to make sure when you leave satisfied.
2.Charley's Southside Lock & Safe
5210 S Peoria Ave
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesSafes & VaultsKeys
The man that came out to help me (because I locked my keys in my car at a restaurant) got there so quick! It was like he dropped everything to come help me. He was there for a few minutes to get my ca
3.Tulsa Lock & Key Inc
10314 E 21st St
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Our technicians are skilled in basic lock re-keying, including providing new keys for most residential and commercial lock brands. We are able to provide high security locking systems, including locks
4.Tulsa Mobile Locksmith
8720 E 46th St
Locks & Locksmiths More InfoPREFERRED
5.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
Dave is professional, responsible, trustworthy, and just an excellent provider. He gives you the straight scoop, doesn't try to up-sell you and is just as accommodating and pleasant as can be. I've us
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Friendly. Fast. Efficient. Inexpensive Locksmith Company.Didn't catch the persons name at the end of the other line. However they were nice enough to pencil me in last minute. Was expecting them to a
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesAccess Control SystemsSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
When you have an EMERGENCY and time is of the essence, don't waste time by calling anyone else....Call the Locksmith Service you can trust....Pop-A-Lock of Tulsa, OK. Tulsa, OK Car Locksmith Locked ouMore Nearby Locations »
JJ's Lock and Key
Tulsa, OK, 74136
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.