Serving the Broken Arrow area.
1.Farmers Insurance - Frank Freeman
2301 N 9th St Ste B
InsuranceHomeowners InsuranceLife InsuranceAuto Insurance
As your personal Farmers Insurance agent located in Broken Arrow, I believe in keeping you informed of ways to protect what's important to you. Whether you're looking for auto insurance, homeowners in
2.Franks Tile Inc
1249 W Jackson St
No Internet Heading Assigned
3.Moore Frank OD
8004 S Memorial Dr
4.Frank's Vacuum House
10919 S Memorial Dr
Vacuum Cleaners-Repair & ServiceVacuum Cleaners-Household-DealersJanitors Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersSmall Appliances
We had the front wheel assembly break on our Hoover upright. Took it to the store where we were met by a smiling Charlie, son of Frank. He quickly inspected the Hoover and offered to order a new part
5.Dr. Frank David Kondos, MD
8136 S Memorial Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
This doctor will make you laugh at the same time as he can give it to you exactly how it is!! He has wonderful bedside manor and i have been seeing him for years. I also want to say that he has the
6.Hagedorn Frank M Attorney
9125 S Sheridan Rd Ste 106
AttorneysGeneral Practice Attorneys
Wonderful attorney, very experienced, caring. You're got the best with Frank Hagedorn.
7.Hackl, Frank J
9709 E 79th St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Surgical Associates, Inc
2448 E 81st St Ste 1100, Tulsa, OK, 74137
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future